Skip to content
- Payment will be taken in full from your supplied debit or credit card information.
- While we normally ship all orders the next working day, during busy times shipping may take 3-5 working days.
- Orders placed around national holidays may take longer to process.
- We do not process orders on the weekend.
- If an item is out of stock, we will ship what is immediately available & advise you of the estimated availability for out of stock products.
- Most orders are shipped Royal Mail, “First Class”.
- Large, Heavy or Bulky orders may be shipped by courier.
- Large orders may be shipped in more than one package. While they are shipped at the same time these sometimes arrive on different days. Please allow for this before reporting part of your order as “missing” or “lost in the post”.
- Extreme weather in either despatch or delivery areas will delay delivery.
- Please check with neighbours & family members before reporting a package as undelivered.
- It is also worth checking that it has not been left in a porch, with a building manager, garage or even behind a bush.
- If a package is lost as a result of our error, we will replace the order at our expense.
- If the order is lost because of customer error, charges will not be refunded nor will the product be replaced at our expense. A new order will need to be placed and paid for in the normal way. Customer error might include;
- Incorrect Address
- Incomplete address
- Wrongly formatted address
- We will contact you by email should your packages returned to us as “undeliverable”.
- All return product must be pre-authorised by CSA/XP UK by applying to via the Contact Us page form. That message must give the following details;
- Your name as it appears on your order
- Postal delivery address
- Daytime contact phone number
- Transaction ID
- Product details
- Reason for return
- All requests to return product must be made within 7 days of receipt.
- All refunds are at the absolute discretion of CSA/XP UK.
- Any product returned without such authorisation will not be refunded or replaced.
- All returned product must be sent using a “signed for” service.
- Some discs will not play on equipment that is not “current” technology. In the unlikely & unusual event that an individual disc fails to work first time, please try playing it in several different devices, including a computer. If after trying this the disc still does not work, please report this via the Contact Us page form. We will replace all faulty discs individually and not a complete set.
- Only unused “good as new” product will be refunded as “unwanted”. Such returns will incur a 20% re-stocking fee.
- We will not pay return postage costs on any items you request to return due to being unwanted nor will we refund our shipping costs to post you the product in the first place.
- If the wrong product is despatched or we request the return of a product due to our error, we will pay the cost of return postage to CSA/XP UK & despatch the correct product in accordance with our normal processing.
- Please send your return package to the following address:
Christian Services Association (UK)
PO Box 378, Paignton, Devon
TQ3 1WD, England, U.K.
- All financial information that was given for purchasing your order is unavailable to CSA/XP UK as it is processed by PayPal, a leading financial organisation in secure payments.
- You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of returning your package to CSA/XP UK or that you can no longer attend an event you have registered for; however, in many cases you may receive a refund much quicker.
- Time period stated includes the transit time for us to receive your return product (5-10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3-5 business days), and the time it takes financial institutions to process our refund (5-10 business days).
- Please send returns